This is a complete guide to Appollo.
This tutorial is aimed towards beginning developers and new Appollo users.
In this in-depth tutorial, you’ll learn everything from the creation of your first configuration build, the creation of your Apple Developer Account to releasing your app on the App Store.
Let’s get started.
- 1. Create your first Appollo configuration build
- 2. How to connect to your configuration build
- 3. Configure Xcode, edit your code, debug and test your app with Appollo Remote
- 4. How to retrieve your updates from Appollo-Remote locally
- 5. How to create an Apple Developer Account
- 6. How to configure App Store Connect for Flutter app iOS deployment with Appollo
- 7. How to create an App ID using Appollo
- 8. How to create an IPA file for testing purposes on an Apple Device
- 9. How to publish a Flutter app on the App Store without a Mac