The easy way to setup, build & release flutter apps for iOS on Linux, Windows and MacOS
Welcome to the documentation pages for Appollo.
What is Appollo ?
Appollo is an open-source tool to help developers setup and release their Flutter apps on iOS.
Thanks for checking it out.
Here, you will find informations regarding Appollo and how to use it.
If you are getting started this is how we recommend you use the docs :
First, we advise you to read our Installation guide for instructions on how to install Appollo.
Next, check how to setup your app with Appollo following our complete Tutorial and build your Flutter app to iOS.
If you want to know every option Appollo has to offer, check out our Reference Guide
This documentation is constantly evolving and we appreciate every help we can get, so feel free to contribute.
You can learn more about how to contribute on the dedicated page.
- 1. How to create an Apple Developer Account
- 2. How to configure App Store Connect for flutter app iOS deployment with Appollo
- 3. How to create an App ID using Appollo
- 4. How to setup Xcode for a Flutter app without a MAC
- 5. How to retrieve your settings from Appollo-Remote locally
- 6. How to debug and test your Flutter app in the iOS simulator without a Mac
- 7. How to create an IPA file without a Mac for testing purposes on an Apple Device
- 8. How to publish a Flutter app on the App Store without a Mac
- Reference Guide